Potchefstroom - Property Accountant
We are looking for someone with talent, a sense of humour and a sparkling personality!
Experience & Requirements:
- University graduate with a three-year degree;
- At least 5 years of management experience in a hotel environment;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Afrikaans and preferably a 3rd language;
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Passion and understanding for CampusKey vision and values;
- Excellent in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel)
Critical Competencies for Success
This describes you:
- Hard working;
- Born motivator and leader.
Credibility is earned at CampusKey through execution and getting things done. You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins. Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
There is no room for “I” at CampusKey. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We. Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You are open to new and innovative solutions. You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments. You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised. You love working with people!
Duties & Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Prepare Monthly Rent Roll
- Posted Charges
- Posted Payments
- Weekly reconciliation
- Credit cards
- Petty Cash
- Control Accounts
- Debt Collection
- Execute debtors management policy
- Age debtors reporting
- Payment arrangements within policy
- Straight line income reconciliation
- Municipal accruals
- Supplier accruals
- Monthly Audit File
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Achieve Financial time line
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to everyday where you will form part of a great team environment with lots of positive energy and vibe;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, national and fast growing company who sets the tone for the student accommodation hospitality industry;
- Access to our facilities including gym and regular cool events;
- Besides all of the above, you will receive a market competitive salary and an annual discretionary bonus.
- Monthly remuneration of R15 000 CTC
Are you in?
Great! Send us your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you were made for this role!