Junior marketing and graphic designer - Stellenbosch HQ
We are looking for someone with talent, passion and a sparkling personality to join our team!
Experience & Requirements:
- University graduate with a three-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field;
- Excellent Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and telephonic skills in English and Afrikaans (3rd language a bonus);
- Highly creative;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
- Passion and understanding for young, energetic student communities;
- Passion and understanding for CampusKey vision and values;
- Excellent in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel).
Critical Competencies for Success
This describes you:
- Hard working;
- Team player.
Credibility is earned at CampusKey through execution and getting things done. You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins. Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
There is no room for “I” at CampusKey. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We. Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You are open to new and innovative solutions. You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments. You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised. You love working with people!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Community Manager;
- Design all printed media and organize distribution thereof nationwide to all CampusKey campuses;
- Execute strategic brand posts on our campus's social media platforms.
What do we offer you?
- An amazing work place to come to everyday where you will form part of a great team environment with lots of positive energy and vibe;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, national and fast growing company who sets the tone for the student accommodation hospitality industry;
- Access to our facilities including gym and regular cool events;
Are you in?
Great! Send us your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you were made for this role!